We welcome and expect guests to respect and honor our Faith Statement.
Mount Carmel’s Behavior, Housing Expectations:
Two key values while using our facilities are: Courtesy and Safety. Rather than focusing on a lot of rules, these values help shape our behaviors and attitudes as we come together in Christina community. For clarity, we provide the following guidelines for guests and groups coming to Mount Carmel:
1) Groups are expected to use the areas of the facility they have reserved. Lights should be turned off upon departure, and equipment, such as tables and chairs, should be returned to original placement, unless arranged otherwise prior to the event.
2) Abusive or foul language, theft, violent behavior, drug or alcohol abuse are strictly prohibited on the property. Any person exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave immediately without a refund.
3) Alcoholic beverage use is permitted within private gatherings, in cabins or rooms, but should not be visible in public areas (beach, chapel, campground, recreational rooms), especially during family camp weeks or when children are present.
4) Smoking in any indoor camp facilities is prohibited.
5) No pets of any size are allowed to stay on the property with the exception of licensed service animals.
6) When use of the facilities includes overnight housing, it is our expectation that guests will abide by and honor our Christian understanding regarding intimacy as outlined by our Statement of Faith. Couples outside heterosexual marriage will not be housed together.
7) Public internet access may be available. Users of the network agree not to disrupt or access private networks, commit illegal activities, or access profane or obscene (pornographic) material.